Michigan Republicans find no voter fraud and say Trump claims ‘ludicrous’
Report finds no evidence of dead voters or Detroit ballot dump that benefited Biden, and denounces baseless allegations
An investigation into the Michigan election by state Republican lawmakers has concluded that there is no evidence of widespread fraud and dismissed the need for an Arizona-style forensic audit of the results.
The news comes amid a broad push by many Republicans – from Donald Trump to state parties – to push unfounded lies about Joe Biden’s victory, often promoting baseless conspiracy theories and evidence-free accusations of fraud.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 23.06.2021 The American economy is perilously fragile. Concentration of wealth is to blame | Robert Reich
- 23.06.2021 Morgan Stanley to bar unvaccinated staff from New York offices
- 23.06.2021 Supreme court sides with cheerleader punished by high school over Snapchat post – live
- 23.06.2021 Tour de France 2021: full team-by-team guide
- 23.06.2021 John McAfee: antivirus entrepreneur found dead in Spanish prison