NYPD officer killed and another injured during domestic disturbance call
- Suspect also killed in the Harlem shooting
- NYPD fatality is first in line of duty since 2019
A New York police department officer was killed and another gravely injured on Friday night after responding to a domestic disturbance call, according to a law enforcement official.
A suspect was also killed in the shooting in Harlem, said the official, who was not authorized to speak publicly and did so on condition of anonymity.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 21.01.2022 If the Democrats don’t shape up, Biden’s presidency will lead to a Trumpian sequel | Astra Taylor
- 21.01.2022 New York City’s mayor is getting paid in cryptocurrency. These are the bills he can (and can’t) pay
- 21.01.2022 America in Crisis – in pictures
- 21.01.2022 Peloton hints at cuts after report on fall in demand for exercise bikes
- 21.01.2022 Tens of thousands ‘march for life’ in Washington as fate of Roe v Wade looms