Kyle Rittenhouse seeks return of AR-15 style rifle used in Kenosha shootings
Lawyer Mark Richard files request for return of gun and other items ‘to ensure firearm in question is properly destroyed’
Kyle Rittenhouse, the Illinois man acquitted last year of fatally shooting two men and wounding a third during racial justice protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin in 2020, is requesting the return of the gun.
Rittenhouse killed Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and wounded Gaige Grosskreutz, 27, when he shot them with an assault rifle as he roamed the streets of Kenosha with other armed men acting as self-described militia during protests over the shooting of a Black man, Jacob Blake, by a white officer.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 22.01.2022 Tennessee Jewish couple’s lawsuit accuses Christian agency of denying them foster care services
- 22.01.2022 Video shows juvenile facility staff held Black teen facedown before his death
- 22.01.2022 Monkey on loose in Pennsylvania after crash on way to laboratory
- 22.01.2022 The super-rich live on a different planet. Their thoughts on US salaries prove it
- 22.01.2022 The creaky, mediocre Los Angeles Lakers should have seen this coming