‘House of Trump is crumbling’: why ex-president’s legal net is tightening
Some Trumpland observers are convinced that he is in serious legal trouble as New York’s AG investigation of Trump Organizations’s finances intensifies
When Donald Trump announced plans in 2006 to build a golf complex on ancient sand dunes on the Aberdeenshire coast in Scotland he told reporters it was love at first sight. “As soon as I saw it there was no question about it,” he said. It would be the world’s “greatest golf course”.
This week Trump International Scotland became a central element of a case that looks poised to dominate his post-presidential life, and could even put him behind bars.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 22.01.2022 ‘Personal, vindictive, inflammatory’: Epstein-linked legal battle ratchets up
- 22.01.2022 Kyrsten Sinema: Arizona Democrats censure senator for voting rights failure
- 22.01.2022 Monkey on loose in Pennsylvania after crash on way to laboratory
- 22.01.2022 Republican resistance to Trump rings hollow as ‘moderates’ say no on voting rights
- 22.01.2022 NFL playoffs in tatters as 49ers shock Packers and Bengals topple Titans