‘Personal, vindictive, inflammatory’: Epstein-linked legal battle ratchets up
Leon Black, one of New York’s wealthiest men, locked in a bitter dispute with a former lover who accuses him of sexual violence
With Ghislaine Maxwell’s criminal conviction working its way toward an appeal, and Virginia Giuffre’s civil case against Prince Andrew caught up in arguments over evidence and depositions, another high-profile case linked to the convicted sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein is working through the New York court system.
It too is dragging in some of the biggest names in elite New York society, in this case sending shockwaves through the rarefied world of Manhattan finance.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 22.01.2022 Rudy Giuliani and Michael Flynn to see honorary university degrees revoked
- 22.01.2022 Video shows juvenile facility staff held Black teen facedown before his death
- 22.01.2022 Arizona Democrats censure Kyrsten Sinema for voting rights failure
- 22.01.2022 NFL playoffs in tatters as 49ers shock Packers and Bengals topple Titans
- 22.01.2022 Abolishing the filibuster won’t lead to a ‘tyranny of the majority’. It’s quite the opposite