Rudy Giuliani and Michael Flynn to see honorary university degrees revoked
University of Rhode Island board votes unanimously to revoke degrees given to key allies of Donald Trump in 2003 and 2014
- ‘House of Trump is crumbling’: the legal net tightens
The University of Rhode Island will revoke honorary degrees given to Rudy Giuliani and Michael Flynn, key allies of Donald Trump in his attempt to overturn the 2020 election.
The URI board of trustees on Friday voted unanimously to revoke the degrees, which were given to Giuliani in 2003 and Flynn in 2014.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 22.01.2022 Omicron isolation makes me long for the simple joy of hanging out with a friend | Sophie Brickman
- 22.01.2022 The super-rich live on a different planet. Their thoughts on US salaries prove it
- 22.01.2022 ‘Cinema is my religion and the Castro is our Vatican’: shakeup at landmark San Francisco venue stuns locals
- 22.01.2022 ‘Personal, vindictive, inflammatory’: Epstein-linked legal battle ratchets up
- 22.01.2022 Arizona Democrats censure Kyrsten Sinema for voting rights failure