Video shows juvenile facility staff held Black teen facedown before his death
Corrections center staff will not be charged in Cedric Lofton’s death in September due to Kansas’ ‘stand your ground’ law
Surveillance video shows a Black 17-year-old struggling with staff at a Wichita juvenile center last fall before his death, which followed being restrained facedown for more than 30 minutes.
Late on Friday, Sedgwick county released 18 video clips of what happened before Cedric Lofton was rushed to a hospital on 24 September. He died two days later.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 22.01.2022 Video shows juvenile facility staff held Black teen facedown before his death
- 22.01.2022 ‘Cinema is my religion and the Castro is our Vatican’: shakeup at landmark San Francisco venue stuns locals
- 22.01.2022 NYPD officer killed and another injured during domestic disturbance call
- 22.01.2022 NFL playoffs in tatters as 49ers shock Packers and Bengals topple Titans
- 22.01.2022 The creaky, mediocre Los Angeles Lakers should have seen this coming