Kyrie Irving ends speculation by saying he will return to Brooklyn Nets
- All-Star exercises $36.9m option for coming NBA season
- Player missed large parts of season due to Covid protocols
Kyrie Irving has decided to exercise his $36.9m option for the coming season and will remain under contract with the Brooklyn Nets.
“Normal people keep the world going, but those who dare to be different lead us into tomorrow. I’ve made my decision to opt in. See you in the fall,” he told The Athletic on Monday.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 28.06.2022 Fears of violence against pro-choice protests intensify amid wave of attacks
- 28.06.2022 US ramping up monkey pox vaccine distribution to slow down spread
- 28.06.2022 Trump knew crowd at rally was armed yet demanded they be allowed closer
- 28.06.2022 Deshaun Watson to appear at NFL hearing with long suspension possible
- 28.06.2022 ‘Things might get real, real bad’: key takeaways from latest January 6 hearing