Ex-White House aide delivers explosive public testimony to January 6 panel
Cassidy Hutchinson tells committee Trump knowingly directed armed supporters to march to the Capitol
In explosive public testimony, a former White House aide told the January 6 committee Donald Trump knowingly directed armed supporters to march to the US Capitol in a last-gasp effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
Appearing at a hastily scheduled hearing, Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Trump’s final chief of staff, Mark Meadows, painted a devastating portrait of a raging president spiraling out of control and a White House often too ambivalent to stop him.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 28.06.2022 Deshaun Watson to appear at NFL hearing with long suspension possible
- 28.06.2022 Texas tragedy highlights migrants’ perilous journey to cross US border
- 28.06.2022 Serena Williams loses epic to Harmony Tan as time catches up with 40-year-old
- 28.06.2022 At least 46 people found dead in Texas trailer truck
- 28.06.2022 Ghislaine Maxwell prosecutors seek up to 55-year sentence for sex trafficking