‘She ruined lives’: Ghislaine Maxwell’s victims tell of the impact of her abuse
The British socialite maintained her innocence as women came forward to accuse her of sexual abuse and trafficking
Shortly before Ghislaine Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years imprisonment in her New York sex trafficking case, several of the former British socialite’s victims provided impact statements in court.
The victims who addressed Judge Alison Nathan described harrowing abuse at the hands of Maxwell and her one-time boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein and the longterm emotional impact that still haunts them.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 28.06.2022 US state department spoke by phone to veteran captured in Ukraine, family says
- 28.06.2022 Trump knew crowd at rally was armed yet demanded they be allowed closer
- 28.06.2022 Jan 6 committee hearings live: Trump tried to grab car steering wheel to go to Capitol, ex-aide testifies
- 28.06.2022 LIV Golf Series: DeChambeau wants people to see ‘good’ Saudis are doing
- 28.06.2022 The Barkley Marathons: the hellish 100-mile race with 15 finishers in 36 years