Election denier Tina Peters loses Colorado primary for top poll official
The Republican, a county clerk, is facing criminal charges for tampering with election equipment
Tina Peters, a Colorado county clerk who is facing criminal charges for tampering with election equipment, lost the Republican nomination to be the state’s top election official on Tuesday. She was defeated by Pam Anderson, a former county clerk.
The race was among several closely watched contests this year in which Republicans who denied the election results are seeking key roles with oversight of elections.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 28.06.2022 January 6 committee focuses on phone calls among Trump’s children and aides weeks before election
- 28.06.2022 Tracking where abortion laws stand in every state
- 28.06.2022 Putin needs a drawn-out war – the west’s timidity gives him one | Keir Giles
- 28.06.2022 Texas tragedy highlights migrants’ perilous journey to cross US border
- 28.06.2022 Fears of violence against pro-choice protests intensify amid wave of attacks