US ramping up monkey pox vaccine distribution to slow down spread
The government will expand access to and increase supply of two different formulations to contain the infection
The US government is ramping up efforts to staunch the spread of monkeypox by sending hundreds of thousands of vaccine doses to states in the coming months, expanding access for those most at risk and increasing supply to areas with high case numbers.
The plan, announced on Tuesday, involves rapidly expanding access to doses of Bavarian Nordic’s Jynneos vaccine – which has so far been limited – to prevent monkeypox in areas with the highest transmission and need.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 28.06.2022 First Thing: at least 46 people found dead in Texas trailer truck
- 28.06.2022 The Barkley Marathons: the hellish 100-mile race with 15 finishers in 36 years
- 28.06.2022 US state department spoke by phone to veteran captured in Ukraine, family says
- 28.06.2022 January 6 committee focuses on phone calls among Trump’s children and aides weeks before election
- 28.06.2022 Wimbledon 2022: Swiatek, Nadal and Serena Williams in action on day two – live!