January 6 testimony puts Donald Trump in even greater legal peril
Former president and senior aides face exposure over knowledge that supporters were armed and intended to march on Capitol
Donald Trump and his two closest advisers could face widening criminal exposure over the Capitol attack after ex-White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson testified about their potentially unlawful conduct to the House January 6 select committee at a special hearing on Thursday.
The testimony revolved around the disclosure – one of several major revelations from Hutchinson – that the former president directed supporters to descend on the Capitol even though he knew they were armed and probably intended to cause harm.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 29.06.2022 No one but Ghislaine Maxwell is to blame for her revolting crimes | Dorothy Byrne
- 29.06.2022 Giuliani associate Lev Parnas handed 20 months in prison for campaign finance fraud – live
- 29.06.2022 Ghislaine Maxwell sentencing provides ‘closure’, victims say – video
- 29.06.2022 John Isner’s heavy metal game drums Andy Murray out of Wimbledon
- 29.06.2022 US to increase military forces across Europe, Joe Biden announces