Republican Lauren Boebert wins in Colorado after denouncing separation of church and state
Congresswoman backed by Trump wins primary after proclaiming ‘I’m tired of this separation of church and state junk’
The extremist Colorado Republican congresswoman Lauren Boebert won her primary on Tuesday night, shortly after attacking the separation of church and state under the US constitution.
“I’m tired of this separation of church and state junk,” she said.Continue reading...
May be interesting
- 29.06.2022 Four men charged after police find link to Texas migrant deaths
- 29.06.2022 Ghislaine Maxwell sentencing provides ‘closure’, victims say – video
- 29.06.2022 John Isner’s heavy metal game drums Andy Murray out of Wimbledon
- 29.06.2022 Captured US veteran told mom captors were ‘anxious’ to start release talks
- 29.06.2022 Five plotlines for the NBA offseason: Kyrie’s future and exits at Warriors